Monday, August 10, 2009

Tumba de Bello y El Morro

This was the most enjoyable past couple days since getting back to Venezuela. We rode Saturday at a place called Tumba de Bello in Barcelona. Its basically a hill in the middle of the city...an island surrounded a sea of barrios. I don't go there alone.

It was a mix of full-suspension...

...and free-ride bikes...

Riding consisted of a steep downhill against a wall...

...a tricky, bumpy off-camber downhill...

...and some trail riding with X-country hardtail bikes...

...on jungly trails...


I rode everything on my rigid single speed...


*****
On Sunday we rode El Morro as usual. It was a lot of fun. I was feeling pretty good. I climbed pretty well.

We rode up and down the Fausto...

We descended down the Babylonia...

...rode back into town...

...and I had a little fun with the camera...

****
BTW, I'm loving the new carbonfiber fork!

No comments: