Saturday, May 05, 2007

Parachute Failure

Had a water rocket competition today with another school. We decided to have an egg loft competition. The rival school had a simple gravity release, whereas I decided to go with a more complex chemical release which has worked in the past. (I'll be posting video later.)

My vinegar and Alka-Selzer release didn't work, so my egg-tronaut (Egg-ar Mitchell) had a rough landing, but still survived because of my cradle design.

I am going to redesign the same mechanism, instead of vinegar and antacid, I am going two other chemicals that should give a violent reaction.

Just more weirdness.

No comments: