Monday, October 06, 2008

Normal


Back to the routine of working and relaxing. Spent a great weekend. Did some mountain biking with Monkey Boy, then my wife, MB, and myself went to the new Tony Roma's to have lunch with my former boss, Miss Sally, and her son Daniel (who I went fishing with last week and who I work with). Lunch was good but expensive. Tania nearly had a heart attack when the bill came.

After lunch, I dropped Tania off at home, and MB and I went to the hardware store to buy new voltage surge protectors for the refrigerator and the microwave oven. We've been having a lot of short little power outages and its blown out our old voltage surge protectors. Daniel came over later and installed a wireless Internet card into MB's computer, so now he can be Internet Guy without using my computer. I paid Daniel with scotch. We had a few drinks before he had leave.

I did a solo bike ride on Sunday. Nothing really great. Just rode up El Morro, around, back up, then over to the Amerigo Vespucci marina and back. I rode the Merlin single speed about 13.5 miles.
This might sound like a boring post, but it is how I really like spending my weekends now. Just kind of dinking around on the bike, hanging out with my wife, and friends,

Above is a pic I took of myself yesterday on top of El Morro. I've been wanting to make a stencil of my face so I can tag walls and stuff. I don't know why, but I've always thought it was interesting in Latin America that politicians have their face in stencil form on walls all over the city. This pic is my first attempt at doing a total black & white. I find it interesting.

No comments: