Thursday, October 23, 2008

Getting Better


I've been sick. So sick that I was thinking about my "bucket list". It was bad.

Well I am getting better, but decided I won't return to work until next Monday.

Here is what I did today.

- I woke up early enough to enjoy the sunrise and catch a quick glimpse of Mercury. The planet was very faint and lasted only a few minutes. It was cool. BTW, it visible in the pic if you open the pic by clicking on it. Look at the "saddle" to the right of the left-most peak and about halfway up to the clouds. There is a faint dot. That is Mercury.

- I was Internet-guy for while and wrote a draft for a friend's writers blog site.

- I went to Lucy's for a full-hour massage. It was great!

- Tania picked me up and we home for lunch after getting Oscar from school. Zenaily (Tania's sister) made killer smoked pork chops!

- Vegged with Tania, and wrote another version of my story.

- Went downtown with Tania and bought an air purifier for the El Tigre apartment. Hopefully it will help keep me from coughing getting more lung problems.

Tomorrow I will see the doctor once again. He wants to evaluate my progress.

No comments: