Monday, August 24, 2009

New School Year Starts

Today was the first for the new school year. This marks my 21st year teaching and 10th year teaching overseas.

I had a good summer break. My visit back home to New Mexico was great, but of course did not get to see everyone I wanted to see and do all I wanted to do. Never did get to do the backyard BBQ for my mom...she was real disappointed. I need to make that up to her.

Tania and I didn't get to go on our trip to Dominica, because its like going to the moon. Very remote. We hope we are only putting it on hold till Christmas.

Hopefully will be picking up on the blogging again. Things are getting crazy here in Venezuela. Today the Mitsubishi automobile plant was forced to close. I'll put a link here to one of my favorite blogs so you can get an idea of how things are shaping up in the country. Nuts!

No comments: