Friday, January 23, 2009

Get Gila Proven in your own Mimbres Man T-shirt


I have Mimbres Man T-shirts available. These are the 2008 version. They have a small, world-famous Mimbres Man logo on the front (best logo in the bicycle industry!), and a larger logo on the back with the words "Mimbres Man" and "Gila Proven" on the back. If you're not Gila Proven, you need to be, or you can just be a poser. If you want one, they come in men sizes, M, L, XL. Color is charcoal as shown.

I have also screens for women's specific T-shirts, they come in S, M, L. They have only the logo up front, and nothing on the back. They are in a military olive drab color and very sexy!

These are limited runs, so let me know.
Send an e-mail to: gila_bear@hotmail.com for details.

These T-shirts are genuine...of the highest quality, printed in the Mimbres territory of New Mexico and distributed from Albuquerque, New Mexico.



2 comments:

Small Adventures said...

LOL,sorry about messing up here,Mims,my spelling is horrible!

What I said was "You were right,Mims! Those are nice lookin',kool threads!"

Mimbres Man said...

I got the SS version too.
Just thought I post this and see what reaction I'd get.
I want to do a 2009 version. I am doing this mainly for creative reasons.