Sunday, December 28, 2008

Seven Years

Today was Tania's and mine seventh wedding anniversary. It sure doesn't seem like seven years, but only yesterday when we were married. Like I say in my personal info, "Married to a wonderful woman! We are so different, but also the same. We love and enjoy each other very much!" I can't really add anything. We spent the day painting the apartment (still), actually skipped lunch and went out for nice dinner. We went out to one of our favorite places, El Campay Grill and shared a plate of parilla mar and tierra, a Venezuelan style of a mix of grilled seafood, beef, and chicken.
A simple but nice day.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Tomorrow, December 30th, is our wedding anniversary. This one is our 33rd, and I think I am starting to get the hang of it. I don't know how my wife has put up with me? I wish you many, many more happy years together.

Small Adventures said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Small Adventures said...

Sorry,my keyboard was acting up,time to re-write:

From Tina and I,we wish you many happy anniversaries to come!!!

I know that I shudder to even think how much my life would truely stink without my wife,and I know you feel the same about Tania!

Also,HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Steve

PS: our 16th anniversery was October 13th,so I know where-of I speak when I say,it only gets better from here!

Mimbres Man said...

Thanks guys!